Adults: Theory to Monologues & Scene Study "On Camera" TV/Film Class
Time & Location
About The Event
"Breaking down your characters"
This exciting course will help you understand the TV/Film Acting world, work with a camera, learning emotional recall (realistic approach- The Stanislavsky theory), understanding monologues, and how to break down your script! and much more!
- This course is a 3 week course: ONLY on SATURDAYS! (intensive )
- Course Rate: R550 for entire course. No payment plan, fee must be paid in whole by day 1 of class. No exceptions!
- Registration Dates: Closed, you can just register the day of and pay cash, or eft.
- Time: -
- Studio Location: 394 Esther Roberts Road, Glenwood, Upstairs from the Parc Cafe & Glenwood Bakery in the heart of Glenwood-Bulwer.
- Class Starts: 5th of October Time 11:00 am-12:30 pm.
- Class Dates: 12th,19th, 26th of October at the Glenwood Studio.
- Fill out: The new student registration paperwork (See "FORMS" on the menu page and click on it), and bring the form that says "Register 4 Class" filled out to registration/ first day of class.
Contact us for more info. Class seating is limited! So don't wait to register. See you at one of our registrations!
Bookings & Questions: 084 984 3621