* Extras - These people form the background in scenes and on occasion my not make it into the final edits. These are low paying and sometimes even voluntary. These are not speaking roles.
* Featured Extras - These are people visible in the final cuts as well as appear over a longer period with a movie, tv show or commercial. Higher paying jobs and mostly non-speaking roles.
* Leads and Supporting Roles - These are the main characters in the commercials or films, have more lines to learn and need to have professional acting experience and skills. Higher paying jobs.
* Theatre - Stage work plays which could be anything from acting, dancing, and singing. Payment varies from low to high depending on the production.
* Voice Overs - Here you have your voice recorded for adverts or characters in radio adverts, certain commercials all the way to animated characters on Cartoons. Rates vary.
* Presenting - Being an MC or show host for a television show. Rates vary.
Success! Message received.
If your application is successful you will receive an email where we will request photographs.
Should you not get a response within 10 working days, consider your application unsuccessful.